AMAZING APPETIZERS PAIRED WITH WHITE WINE
White wines like Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio and Sauvignon Blanc can be perfect pairings for all kinds of appetizers topped with Burnin' Beak Pepper Jelly. Here are some examples that will tantilize your taste buds:
- Cream cheese slices of sourdough or French bread with Mild Habanero Pepper Jelly
- Sampler platter with crackers, cream cheese, olives, sliced apples and pecans with Golden Ghost Pepper Jelly
- Crackers, goat cheese, smoked oyster, sliced red onion with Super Hot Habanero Pepper Jelly
- Bruschetta, brie cheese, sliced green onion with Golden Ghost Pepper Jelly
- Mix and match platter with an assortment of crackers, sliced hard cheeses, salami and grapes with Hot Habanero Pepper Jelly
- Table crackers, goat cheese, smoked trout, sliced pear with Golden Ghost Pepper Jelly
The key is to combine different flavors (salty, savory, sweet, briny, nutty) and textures (smooth, chewy, crunchy) to create a continuously fascinating array of combinations. And the wine facilitates the cleansing of the palate between tastings.
What are some of your favorite appetizers topped with Burnin' Beak Pepper Jelly? And your favorite white wine pairing?